Thursday, January 1, 2015

JANUARY 2015

Happy New Year. I wish you all good Health and Happiness and keep on stitching.  
  I had a great Thanksgiving, with every one home. I love to cook for my family My daughter had
a Taco Dinner for me  for my birthday.. My favorite meal. I had  a Turkey Dinner for her birthday.
Now I am enjoying making the blocks for Sew Sweet Simplicity. I just downloaded  BOM of www.elefantz.com It is all about our kitchen; The first block is FLOUR ,Just a little wall hanging for your kitchen. So many new things to stitch and so many things not finished. haha

2 comments:

  1. Cute snowman. My favorite food is also Tacos....Puffy Taco.....and my favorite place is Tio Dan's https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tio-Dan-Puffy-Tacos/143059839109485?rf=121550311188449 Puffy Taco photo at the top.....now I'm hungry again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stuff . you are such a busy woman!

    ReplyDelete